Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sniff Sniff... Cough... Sneeze

Welcome to the tropics  walk in freezer!

 
Last night I decided to go to bed before Sons of Anarchy which hasnt happened in a while. My head was killing me. I guess it was my body's way to telling me that I was sick. I woke up this morning with a splitting headache, the chills and such a stuffy nose. My daughter is only three months but I'm sure she things I'm Rudolph.
 
Thankfully, my love came to my aid this morning. He took care of the baby and let me sleep on the couch undisturbed. He was trying to be quiet in the kitchen but ended up creating a DISASTER. The kitchen drawer fell out and made a mess everywhere. Atleast he is learning to be handy and fixed that rather quickly. He made me some broth with orzo because he knew I wasn't even going to attempt to leave my island of blankets, vicks vapor rub filled tissue box , and a sea of used tissues on the floor and coffee table.
 
I feel like I won the Mom of the Year Award because somehow I managed to drag myself off of the couch and took a shower. I actually figured shaving my legs would make me feel better... Oh how I was wrong.  Right now I feel like I have a hangover on a tropical island in a walk in freezer. Just give me five minutes and I'm sure I'll be in the tropics again. I would do anything for my daughter's bouncy seat that vibrates and plays soft relaxing music but,  that won't happen because I refuse to get off the couch and my darling Joe isn't a magician.

So three more hours of holding down the tropical island in my livingroom untill Joe gets home from work.
 
How do you moms do this with more than one child... or even a toddler???
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment